How to Register
- Online (Recommended)
- By Mail
- In Person at the CELPIP Office in Vancouver, British Columbia
- Please note that there is no walk-in registration for CELPIP.
- It is recommended that you register well in advance because test centres have limited capacity and registration materials are processed in the order in which they are received.
- To take the CELPIP Test, you must be familiar with using a computer mouse and keyboard.
- If you are under 18, please click here to fill out our CELPIP Registration Form for test takers under the age of 18.
You may register for more than one Test Session only if all Test Sessions are at least thirty (30) calendar days apart from each other. Test Session registrations that violate this rule are subject to cancellation by Paragon.
The CELPIP Office recommends that you do additional studying before retaking the test. See CELPIP Study Materials.
If you have a disability or special condition that might require special arrangements, you should contact the central CELPIP Office to make a request for such arrangements. A minimum of two months advance notice prior to the registered CELPIP Test sitting date must be provided to the central CELPIP Office for the request to be considered. Requests must be accompanied by medical documentation (in English or translated by an authorized translator in English) issued within two years from the date of the request from an evaluator who is qualified to make a determination of the test taker’s special needs. Each request is treated on a case-by-case basis and must be reviewed and approved by the central CELPIP Office before a test sittings having special arrangements can be confirmed for the individual making the request.