How to Register
- Online (Recommended)
- By Mail
- In Person at the CELPIP Office in Vancouver, British Columbia
- Please note that there is no walk-in registration for CELPIP.
- It is recommended that you register well in advance because test centres have limited capacity and registration materials are processed in the order in which they are received.
- To take the CELPIP Test, you must be familiar with using a computer mouse and keyboard.
- If you are under 18, please click here to fill out our CELPIP Registration Form for test takers under the age of 18.
You may register for more than one Test Session only if all Test Sessions are at least thirty (30) calendar days apart from each other. Test Session registrations that violate this rule are subject to cancellation by Paragon.
The CELPIP Office recommends that you do additional studying before retaking the test. See CELPIP Study Materials.
Individuals with documented disabilities that will impact their ability to take a CELPIP Test under standard testing conditions can request accommodations. Accommodations are requested by filling out the Special Accommodations Request Form found on our Request Forms page. Medical documentation must accompany any Special Accommodation Request Form. Accommodations can take up to two months to process and as Paragon Testing Enterprises considers each request on a case-by-case basis, please make sure to submit your Special Accommodations Request Form well in advance of a desired test date. We cannot guarantee accommodations for any registrations made prior to approval from our office.